Terms of Services for Channelkonnect Online Services
Thank you for selecting the Services offered by NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (referred to as "NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd.", "we", "our", or "us"). Review these Terms of Service ("Agreement") thoroughly. This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
This Agreement describes the terms governing your use of the NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. online services provided to you on this website, including content, updates and new releases, (collectively, the “Services”). It includes by reference:
- NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd.'s Privacy Statement provided to you in the Services available on the website or provided to you otherwise.
- Additional Terms and Conditions, which may include those from third parties.
- Any terms provided separately to you for the Services, including product or program terms, ordering, activation, payment terms, etc.
2. Your rights to use the services
The Services are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the Services and only for the purposes described by NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves all other rights in the Services. Until termination of this Agreement and as long as you meet any applicable payment obligations and comply with this Agreement, NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. grants to you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable right and license to use the Services.
You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services or content in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement. You agree you will not:
- Provide access to or give any part of the Services to any third party.
- Reproduce, modify, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade or resell the Services.
- Make the Services available on any file-sharing or application hosting service.
For Services offered on a payment or subscription basis, the following terms apply, unless NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. or its third party affiliate notifies you otherwise in writing. This Agreement also incorporates by reference and includes program ordering and payment terms provided to you on the website for the Services:
- Payments will be billed to you in Indian Rupees, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information, unless stated otherwise in the program ordering or payment terms on the website for the Services.
- For cancellation of Services, you need to inform one month in advance of the billing cycle.
- NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will automatically renew your monthly, quarterly, or annual Services at the then-current rates, unless the Services are cancelled or terminated under this Agreement.
- Fees for the Services are not eligible for any proration of unused subscriptions or refunds.
4. Use of Mobile Phone
Use of these Services may be available through a compatible mobile device, Internet access and may require software. You agree that you are solely responsible for these requirements, including any applicable changes, updates and fees as well as the terms of your agreement with your mobile device and telecommunications provider.
5. Warranties or Representations
NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Makes no warranties or representations of any kind, express statutory or implied as to:
- Availability of telecommunication services from your provider and access to the services at any time or from any location.
- Any loss, damage, or other security intrusion of the telecommunication services.
- Any disclosure of information to third parties or failure to transmit any data, communications or settings connected with the services.
6. Personal Data
Ownership of data remains with the respective business owners and its entities. NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. may use and maintain your data according to the NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. privacy statement.
You are responsible for all materials ("Content") uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services.
You agree not to use, nor permit any third party to use, the Services to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to:
- Illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage "flaming" others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law
- Content that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity or qualifications, or that constitutes a breach of any individual’s privacy
- Except as permitted by NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in writing, investment opportunities, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding
- Virus, trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data.
- Any information, software or Content which is not legally yours and without permission from the copyright owner or intellectual property rights owner.
8. User IDs and Passwords
You are responsible for securely managing your password(s) for the Services and to contact NowApps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. if you become aware of any unauthorized access to your account. The Services may periodically be updated with tools, utilities, improvements, third party applications, or general updates to improve the Services. You agree to receive these updates.
9. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the entire liability of Nowapps Technologies Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates and suppliers for all claims relating to this agreement shall be limited to the amount you paid for the services during the twelve (12) months prior to such claim. subject to applicable law, Nowapps Technologies Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates and suppliers are not liable for any of the following: (a) indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages; (b) damages relating to failures of telecommunications, the internet, electronic communications, corruption, security, loss or theft of data, viruses, spyware, loss of business, revenue, profits or investment, or use of software or hardware that does not meet Nowapps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. systems requirements. the above limitations apply even if Nowapps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates and suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. this agreement sets forth the entire liability of Nowapps Technologies Pvt. Ltd. its affiliates and your exclusive remedy with respect to the services and its use.
10. Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of India and Jurisdiction as Bangalore.